Keppel shipyard is widely known as the oldest shipyard of Singapore. The name Keppel itself follows the British ship captain, Captain Henry Keppel, who in 1848, discovered a natural, deepwater harbour off Tanjong Pagar. Today, there are no signs of a grimy shipbuilding or repairing yard here. In fact, now it consists of several complexes known as Caribbean at Keppel Bay and Reflections at Keppel Bay, and the Keppel Island across a bridge. The shipyard operations have located to Singapore's Tuas area.
|camera||Canon EOS 450D|
|exposure mode||aperture priority|