This mill (or at least this spot) has been known since around 1800. The original mill was owned by Peter Hoefnagels, and after him, by his sons. The mill was used to process barley. There were some changes in ownership and by the turn of the century, it passed to the miller, Antoon Clevers. His son soon followed in his footsteps, but was driven out during WWII. After the war, the damaged windmill was not repaired, rather the operations were mechanized.
|camera||Canon EOS 7D Mark II|
|exposure mode||full manual|