In 1952 the mill underwent a major refurbishment. About eight years later, the mill became redundant due to more modern milling methods and shut operations. Fearing that the lack of use would lead to accelerated decay, the municipality of Horst decided in 1976 to take over the mill. A bakery was added at the rear of the mill. Since 1994, the management of the mill is in the hands of the Molen Eendracht Maakt Macht foundation, volunteer millers who run the mill once a week.
|camera||Canon EOS 7D Mark II|
|exposure mode||aperture priority|