The wicks of the vanes were painted in the Dutch tricolor (seen in a couple of posts before). In 1989, the Verbeek heirs sold the mill to the municipality of St. Odiliënberg. Today the mill can be visited on Saturdays in the afternoon fro 1300 onwards.Though the village of St. Odiliënberg has expanded considerably over the years, the residential blocks near the mill are not to be higher than a single storey and therefore, the mill enjoys an unobstructed windfall.
|camera||Canon EOS 7D Mark II|
|exposure mode||full manual|