The history of the Cemtery Park goes all the way back to the end of the 19th century. Tagajiro Fukaki donated 7 acres of his rubber plantation to be used as a burial ground for Japanese women who died in poverty. After the British colonial government officially granted permission in 1891, it was used to bury Japanese residents.
|camera||Canon EOS 7D Mark II|
|exposure mode||aperture priority|