After purchase, this block weighing more than 10 tons was transferred into a Buddha image measuring 3 metres in height in 1918. In 1921, with assistance from the late Aw Boon Par of Tiger Balm fame, this statue covered over 2,500 kms and arrived in Singapore.
This one, however, is on the second level which is the meditation hall.
|camera||Canon EOS 450D|
|exposure mode||aperture priority|